Core values have been derived from our mother school Sherborne, Dorset and strong links with the culture of Qatar. Our clear aim is to provide the best teaching and learning environment in which all our pupils will achieve their very best academically, physically and socially. If you think you can inspire, lead and motivate learning then we would like to hear from you. Please check this section of our website for vacancies that suit your skills and qualifications. For all vacancies, candidates should submit a covering letter together with a completed application form to seniorapplications@ or sherborneqatar.orgprepapplications@ depending on the post being applied for. We do not accept CV's. sherborneqatar.org
We are looking to appoint the following staff from September 2018:
Science Lab Technician
Required to start September 2018.
No CV's accepted.
There are currently no vacancies.
To start September 2018.
An inspirational, enthusiastic and talented KS2 Class Teacher who has the necessary skills to engage our young learners.
As a teacher at Sherborne Qatar Preparatory you will:
• Promote our Mission and Values
• Have experience of the Early Years Foundation Stage/English National Curriculum
• Have a strong emphasis and desire to be outstanding in learning and teaching
• Experience of current UK initiatives and developments
• Have the ability to generate excitement about learning
• Have a sense of humour
• Be emotionally intelligent
In return we can offer you:
• The opportunity to teach bright, interesting and hardworking pupils.
• The opportunity to be part of a supportive, forward thinking and motivated staff team
• Excellent working environment
• The opportunity to get involved in Extra Curricular Activities and the Enrichment Programme.
• An attractive tax-free salary, accommodation and additional benefits.
• A good work/life balance
• CPD opportunities
• Strong links to Sherborne Dorset, one of the oldest and most distinguished independent schools.
• At least 360 days sunshine!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all staff must share this commitment. The post is subject to enhanced DBS checks.
HOW TO APPLY: Candidates are asked to email a completed application form, and a covering letter of application (no more than one A4 sheet), addressed to the Headmaster, Mr Nick Fawcett at email@example.com. Please download the application pack for further information and return by email by 24th June, 2018. Interviews will be held via Skype with the Headmaster. Please read Letter from the Headmaster.
Successful applicants will be required to travel to Qatar on approximately Friday 24th August 2018 for induction training.
To start in September 2018.
Please complete the application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
For a job description, please download here.