Starting at Sherborne Qatar
When accepting a place at the Sherborne Qatar Family of Schools for your child, please keep the following points in mind:
- Once an offer is made, you will receive an official offer letter.
- You will be asked to settle the non-refundable Application fee (unless already received), Registration fee, and a refundable deposit. Payment of these charges confirms the acceptance of the place.
- You will also be required to sign and return a copy of the Fees and Charges Policy and Fee Schedule.
- The non-refundable Registration fee is applicable to each child attending Sherborne Qatar and is to be paid in addition to the tuition fee. Once paid, the Registration charges are non-refundable.
- If the payment deadline on the invoice is missed without consultation with the Admissions Team, the offer will be considered declined and the place will be offered to the next applicant on the waiting list. If you need more time to consider the offer, please get in touch with consult with the Admissions Team.
- Upon receipt of the required fees, an invoice will be issued for the remaining tuition fees, which are payable before your child's first day of school.
- Parents will be sent a Welcome Pack containing all the information you will need before your child's first day at school.
If parents accept a place at any of the Sherborne Qatar Schools it will be assumed that they agree to abide by Sherborne Qatar’s policies.